Saturday, December 10, 2005

police state


Why did they kill that man in Miami???
Was it absolutely necessary? Yeah, these situations are tense and hine site is always 20 20, but really?
Aren't the officials in charge of "homeland security" professionals?
So they killed a dude, that freaked out... don't you get so pissed sometimes when you sit on those planes, the tarmac, they just keep you there... don't you just want to get up and say, "I'm leaving this plane"?
Yeah, ok, normal sane folks don't just get up and bail out of the plane, but shoot the dude?
That is really lame, and I am pissed.
I am sad for the family.
The right wing conservatives just lauding this as a model of "your tax dollars at work"....
Man, that sucks! Isn't that ironic, this guy if the stories I read are correct, was a resident in florida, had his papers, probably paid taxes, and those taxes funded the organization that was trained, and killed him....
damn...

down hard on that one.
This recycling bag, was in Luxembourg... can we recycle the government in Washington too?

2 Comments:

Blogger EW said...

I dunno - if the guys was screaming that he had a bomb and charging at me, I'd Mozambique his ass...

Have you seen this one?

http://www.thehawaiichannel.com/news/5511358/detail.html

People, take your freakin' meds BEFORE you get on an airplane!

12:43 PM  
Blogger flockjcu said...

hey,
i got different reports.
The news here, states that in no way, from any eyewitness, was the man killed, claiming he had a bomb. Not one person on that was interviewed in the aftermath. So, I am going with the reports that I read and hear, here in Europe.
If I am wrong, then it is because the news I get is wrong.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home