Saturday, March 18, 2006

tonight

Ok, so today I woke around 1. The over indulgence on Guiness' for St. Patty's day got to me a bit last night/morning. I fixed myself a proper breakfast/lunch. Relaxed "op het bank" Then I got in my Opel Astra and drove to Maastricht. I went to church, I like this sort of thing. I was late for the english mass, so I sat and hung out through vespers until the normal dutch mass at 18 30. After mass I walk to my car through the ciy center, which is totally awesome, and I then drive back to Eindhoven. On the way, I find a sweet radio show playing 90's hiphop, ie. Redman, Gangstar, NotoriousBIG, Lord Finess and Grand Puba, I think to myself where is Chad right now??.. then I get in the apartmernt prepare a proper dinner including Chilean Red wine as I listen to house music live from Rotterdam on FREE public Radio. So I ask, Why do I want to return to Cleveland??? I am so content in this moment, right now, I had to capture it in the Blog.
This time rocks! And it is a gift to live in this moment.
Please, other than seeing friends/family from "home" give me 3 reasons why I should return. Living is good in Cleveland, no disrespect, but the choices for me here are awesome!

Out

1 Comments:

Blogger trainwreck said...

can't give you one reason. stay over there biatch!

you don't play in your own sandbox anyways.

love,
wreck

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home