Sunday, April 09, 2006

Tour Guide

My parents arrived this week, Friday. Nice time to visit and enjoy some travel! Had dinner and dodged some showers in Den Bocsh on friday afternoon. On Saturday, went to Holland-Leiden and Delft. To the Keukenhof and Delft porcelin factory.





Cold Spring, Long Winter makes it difficult for spring colors to bloom. Field adjacent to Kuekenhof park.





Centrum Delft

Delft


Canal Delft


Dinner in Eindhoven, Daan and I



Later that night, put the parents to bed. Daan and I went out in Eindhoven and met Bride to be Jess and her one of her bridesmaids at the Tipsy Duck, a pub on Stratumseind, the pub street in Eindhoven. Thought I would snap this pic.


And I still made it to Palm Sunday Mass this morning.

out

1 Comments:

Blogger Sober in Chicago said...

This one is for Papa Flock... with baseball starting here in the states... his main man C.C. Sabathia took the mound in the season opener against the White Sox. He pitched 2 and a third innings then left the game with a strained muscle. Placed on the 15 day DL.

I love C.C. but he needs to get his big ass in shape for the season.

His hat remained sideways throughout.

I'd love to talk to Andrew and get his take on it, I'm laughing to myself just thinking about it.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home