Monday, July 10, 2006

world cup final last night...

and now I am in Ljubliana....Thank you Metka for communicating my email! I do appreciate it, big time. All worked out perfect!

Nice finish for me. Yesterday I visited my friend Christina in Munich and we spent the day touring munich and hanging out in the English Gardens and drinking beer and eating pretzels! We saw a mult+cultural dance from Crete and from Bavaria. Then in the evening we went to the park complex of the Olympic Stadium in Munich and watched the world cup final. Great beer and snitzel sandwhiches!

It was a pitty the the game was decided in a shoot out round, but nevertheless all things for the game ended in balance with the surrounding world. For example, Zidane, his last game, he did score the only french goal during the play period, being his last game, it made a nice ending, despite the foul at the end of the game which caused france to play 10 men without him. In the end the italians played their hearts out and dominated the match, in my opinion.

Well, as i sit in Mihas apartment writing this, i think back to all the great and bad experiences and I just smile. It has been awesome and would do it all over again in an instant.

I will be including in the next post, most likely the final post for this blog a link for the next blog, Commuting Culture , or something like that...

unless i change my mind on a title.. dennis came up with a phrase on one of our last nights in Eindhoven. Dynamic Plan. Dynamic planning is the act of making plans to do activities, but then adapting the plans real time as needed to continue having fun or to be successful. So, my next blog will definitely be apart of a dynamic plan as I face the culture shock of the US. I will update with the fotos from munich when i arrive...

all the best..

4 Comments:

Blogger trainwreck said...

frock! you're my bitch now babay!

6:45 AM  
Blogger EW said...

Oh trainwreck, he will indeed be our bitch now that he's back!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Italy was just the shit in the final! F- Zidane!!! Who gets so mad that they head butt someone? Dude was just talking trash, like they do in all sports! Just walk away!!!!
I can't wait to see you! Hope to see your pics and you can check out the pics of what you missed in the last year!!:)

1:15 PM  
Blogger Najor said...

choose your own reality. i like that.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home