Monday, July 03, 2006

not gone yet...

Interesting story here! Interesting person....


Biking to Germany


The reason we biked to Germany... to drink German Bier.


Back in Venlo (the Netherlands) a small border town.. that throws great parties.

ElectroFunk Fest!!


Check out the boots on the girl in the white....



Picture perfect end to a great weekend!



Oh and I am officially a student again! I am officially back in the academic world, University Maastricht and the MBA consortium has accepted me to begin this September in the EuroMBA program.

Party time is officially over!
The phrase I left the RF group in Best with was, "get it done". I need apply the dutch phrase and practice what I preach. Translated in english it goes like this, simple, You want to change the world, change yourself first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home