Thursday, May 25, 2006

chillin on Ascension Thursday..

No work today! Nice.
No new pics, so this one is from Den Bosch. On the main street from the railway station.



CD burning party today!

Who wants some music?

This friday night, I am going to Dublin, I thought I had to work, but I don't. Just have to enjoy Eindhoven. By the way, Eindhoven is pretty sweet. I didn't like it initially but it really grew on me. It is a great place to go out, Sober would actually love it. I mean a few weeks ago the champions league final match was great, a huge party on the square. Like tail gating with no "golf ball game". Plastic cups of beer included! Then the match between Sevilla and a team from the UK was great to be apart of the fan base on the square. Even though there was a controversial referee call on the goal keeper, it was still a great match to me.

Now the World Cup Begins, and the theme song this year is "Love Generation" by Bob Sinclar. Anyone that doesn't know this song, check it on itunes or your favorite downloader. It has been the hit of europe this year from Beograd to Amsterdam and down to Barcelona it is a great tune.

much love to all!

2 Comments:

Blogger EW said...

"No work today!"

Man, that's gotta be the recurring theme of Flock's European Adventure. :)

10:05 PM  
Blogger flockjcu said...

thus the title....... repose.
do u want a cd?

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home