Saturday, July 15, 2006

where am I?

Hello. I have returned to Cleveland. However, check the pics from the last few days of the euro experience....
ICE (german train) Somewhere between Dusseldorf and Munich.... :-)


Cultural festival... Bavaria!!



Lunch in the English Gardens of Munich!


World Cup Final! Public Viewing Olympic Park, Munich



Christina and I late in the evening...


bye bye munich...


Ljubliana, Slovenia view from the castle tower


This caught my eye as I travelled through the city .....



Metka, and Miha (sorry about spelling, it is probably incorrect...)



Jure offering me a horse-burger, serbian hamburger... heel lekker!


Bright Lights Big City... or something like that... meet the Manhattan, NYC (view from Central Park)


Travelling in the US... do not have a Snel train so I went took the "stop" bus.... It was great! I recommend it...


Now what?

The next day... went to work! A bit disoriented.... not from the time change, but from the friend change... I miss everyone from Holland to Belgrade...

Commuting Culture blogspot... I think...Just give me a moment to set it Up...

I have some fotos I took yesterday from my commute... I changed it up a bit instead of driving to work. I took the bus and train and then walked 3 miles... 5km.
It was a prototype mission... but I think with some tweaking I can get a decent reliable product of a commute.

Choose your own reality.

Thank you all for reading and your interest. It is always said.. this isn't the end, but only the beginning...
so.. be on the look out for the next post...

2 Comments:

Blogger Frank Kitchen said...

Hey Jim, welcome back! We need to meet up now that you're back in town. I've got the week off. Hit me up with a e-mail! Kitchen

6:32 AM  
Blogger flockjcu said...

thanks guys...
v, I will tell you all about it at work...

frank... i will hit you up...see you soon

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home