Thursday, January 12, 2006

Me, on a thursday night...

Ahhh, thursday night, what to do, clean the bathroom? umm, no.... think I am going out. I got in the mood earlier at work today. The reason being, we had a "Borrel" at work today for the New Year. A Borrel is like a gathering, or a drink, they say. They are nice, you eat, drink and network with colleagues. I mainly focus on the eating part. I love the "kaas broodjes" , butter and cheese sandwhiches. It would help if I spoke dutch though, could network a bit better!! Working on that one....


I am ok though...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sober in Chicago said...

FLOCKJCU says:

I am okay though....

SOBER IN CHICAGO says:

no you're not

12:11 PM  
Blogger Eartha L Goodwin said...

looks like me on Saturday night...

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home