Thursday, December 22, 2005

36 hours until slovenia....and Merry Christmas!!

OH yeah, going to see my buddy George! In roughly a day and half, will be in Slovenia. This is going to be an epic voyage, should I get a montage playing?? I am travelling by train. It is a long one, to fly it would have been 100 euro more, and why take the easy route??? Travelling by train is like a saga, it just keeps on going, never seems to end..... i am ready to endure!!
The funny thing is going to be when I arrive, it will be like 05 30 in the morning.... it will be at this small "communistic" times train station on the edge of town. And I will most likely be the only one getting off at the stop.... it is funny, really... but George will be there, if he isn't... oh man, I am going to be pissed!!! He will yell... Lep paz drav Slovenia!!! It will be awesome!! I am trying very hard to put the experience to words, it is a bit difficult at the moment, because I am laughing thinking about it... not that it is funny appearence of the town or it's characteristics, simply the experience in itself... is quite ridiculous... and of course, I am doing it!!! Anyone who knows George, well, he and I are like mad max characters when we are together. Like, just real men. Drinking Beer, Telling stupid jokes, And yelling phrases for no apparent reason in public... we carry on..
All in good fun of course.
So, tomorrow, leave and travel to the snow of the Julian Alpes... Christmas time.
I wish you all the best and Merry Christmas!! Enjoy and read you all later.

1 Comments:

Blogger flockjcu said...

arrived safely! And yes he was there at 5 40 in the morning at the station!!
Hope all is going well!!
Enjoy the feest daggen!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home