Tuesday, December 20, 2005

great meal!


Tonight, I had probabaly the best meal for the money I have spent here. I finally braved the dutch language menu, and wandered into the Wok. I ordered chicken with noodles and thai sauce, oh man, for 3.50 euro, that is definitely the best deal in town. Anyone who visits, should check this place out for a quick decent meal, don't worry about the dutch language, just ask first, spreek je engles?? The dude will be able to fumble through enough english sounds to get your order right. It is a university student hang out, so you eat out of a carton and can either eat with chop sticks or a plastic fork, I know you all are going to slam me, but I went with the plastic fork, I was hungry!!! No time to fanangle with chop sticks tonight.
Oh yeah and as I walked back to my spot, I passed a holiday ice rink, open air, and an outdoor christmas market pub on the main square of Eindhoven. Very nice atmosphere for Christmas! As a comparrison, I just thought of Public Square... oh man, sorry I did that... I will keep my mind here....why do I want come back to cleveland????
All in all, a great night for a tuesday! Hope you all are having as much fun.
One more thing, I am waiting for the "newness" of all the beautiful women to wear off. It hasn't yet. I will say, the women here are on average much more fit. It must be the lack of automotive transport and the walking everywhere..... funny how the plus' and minus' of all the choices we make have the effects on our bodies. What are your priorities? Convience in mobility or a fit body?
Yeah, it is difficult to buy all the stuff , BEER, at the grocery store and then carry it ,BLUE CASE, with you down the street, but it works.
So now, I can within a reasonable amount of time, walk to the store, bike, or if I really want to have hassle, drive.
The city isn't planned solely for the auto, the auto just exists as part of the puzzle of life. I like that. I like cars, don't get me wrong, I would love to own a BMW with some real horse power, rear wheel posi-traction, maybe I can find one here for a good price.. I just like the choice to not have to depend on it for everyplace I go..
I also like windmills.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Sober in Chicago said...

lemme tell ya what melba toast is packin righ her', 4-11 posi-trac outback, 750 double pumpers, edelbrock intake, four over thirty-eleven to one-pop up pistons, turbojet 390 horsepower.... we're talking some fuckin'... muscle.

6:48 AM  
Blogger flockjcu said...

Y town in the hiiiiiiiizzzzzzhouse!!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home